I am just going to cut straight to the facts
1. i am NOT circumsized
2. i HAVE NOT had sex for nearly 2 years now and this has only just started in the past couple of months (can ALMOST rule out all sti/std but i wont diagnose this until a doctor does. Me being no doctor i can't say if it is or not but after only starting recently and having no signs for 2 years i would imagine i would have seen something prior to now if it was an sti/std)
3. I have a very sensitive head on my penis..
4. It is quite itchy. When i scratch it however, it feels good. But becomes more itchy. Catch 22 much?
5. There is a yellow pasty type liquid sparingly on the head
6. i shower daily or at worst ever 36 hours. I pull back to clean under the foreskin on every wash
7. I does not 'burn' when i urinate but it does somewhat feel 'good' due to the head being so sensitive
8. It comes and goes. It might last 1-2 days. then goes for a week or 2 then comes back for a day or 2.
9. i wear boxer shorts or briefs. NOT undies. Have not work Undies for about 12+ years.
10. I masturbate maybe 1-2 a week (i have a low libido due to other medications)
11. I am currently on weight watchers and eating healthy and drinking roughly 1.5L of water a day.,
* What do you think this is? OR what do you think it MIGHT be?
* Should i be worried based on my last sexual encounter?
* Is there any 'special' way of cleaning down there as at the moment i pull right back and just wash with water. I hear soap is NOT a good idea so thus don't use it. But is there any kind of wash to use?
* Do you think it is more of a urinary/bacterial infection caused by cleanliness rather than the STD/STI option?
It is not 'worrying' me at this point but the itchyness is getting to the point of 'i cant keep my hand off it' and it's quite annoying.