269 Amazing Sex Tips and Tricks...
Full Title: 269 Amazing Sex Tips and Tricks for Men
Hooper and Hodson’s guidebook for men contains just about everything you want to know about the nuances of pleasuring a woman body and mind. Packed into a condensed easy-to-read format, this mini guide aims to heighten passion and enhance lovemaking skills by covering the full spectrum of sexual experience, seduction, foreplay and fantasy. It covers the building blocks of sexuality and arousal, and inspires readers to introduce more variety and excitement into sex.
- Full Title: 269 amazing sex tips and tricks for men (first edition)
- Type: Glossy paperback; Pages: 154; Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca; Year Published: 2003
- Author: Anne Hooper & Phillip Hodson
- Categories: sex tips, sexual instruction, female pleasure, couples, intimacy
The Short Version
Rather than presenting a plethora of facts that only information junkies would appreciate, the tips and tricks in this guide center around providing a wide range of information, such as interesting facts about erotica, Foreplay ideas, and techniques for stimulating particular areas of a woman’s body. The topics and notable tips are broken down as follows:
- Section 1: A Real Man – includes discussion about body image, how sex differences impact arousal, health tips (e.g. the sexual benefits of cinnamon, oatmeal and ginseng), penis exercises, and pros and cons of circumcision.
- Section 2: Tricks and Tips to Tantalize Her – consists of genital hotspots, tips on female seduction, ways to provoke her interest, what’s going on in her head during sex, and the most sexual times during her Menstrual Cycle (while she’s ovulating is great, but the day or two before her period is dynamite).
- Section 3: Tricks and Tips to Tantalize You – presents penile health and function, great places to masturbate together, and how to stop from coming prematurely.
- Section 4: Vibes, Lubes, and Sex Toys – recommends Sex Toys for her pleasure as well as those that can be used together.
- Section 5: Sextremes - touches on BDSM, Role Playing, sex and electricity, and safety.
- Section 6: Sexopoly – talks about erotic imagery, how to give a great breast massage, Kissing techniques, erotic films, sex games, and how to judge your partner’s moods.
In addition to actually learning something from a book about sex tips and feminine sexual function, it’s always a bonus when you can flip through the pages and get excited from the sophisticated erotic photography – did we mention nude? - included throughout this mini sex directory. Visually enjoyable thanks to excellent taste and deliciously sexy models with realistic and contemporary representations of the human body, it’s great to keep at the bedside or bathtub for when you’re less interested in reading and more interested in finding sexual inspiration.
Sure, there are plenty of sex manuals to choose from – many of which Hooper has written herself - that examine the gamut of doctrine on female sexuality, but that’s not the point of this mini-book. Regardless of whether you start from the beginning, pick a number between 1 and 269, or pick a page arbitrarily, whatever you turn to will be concise, provocative, and get your mental and sexual wheels turning.
Though it’s written to educate men about pleasing women, both sexes will enjoy reading Hooper and Hodson’s tips on subjects like stimulating female Erogenous Zones, how to prepare a woman for orgasm, and using sex toys to heighten her pleasure. Yes - some of it is predictable, but at least it’s all there in an easy reference format, and when all you want to do is get a teaser’s worth of information, gather new ideas to try with a partner, or peruse some classy nude photos, this book will not disappoint.
Marriage counselor, sex therapist, and best-selling writer Anne Hooper teamed up with her life partner of over twenty five years, psychotherapist Phillip Hodson, to produce this titillating guide to pleasuring women. Hooper is best known for writing over twenty entertaining and informative books regarding erotic fulfillment and healthy sexual functioning, as well as reference style sex manuals such as The Ultimate Sex Guide, Pocket Sex Guide, and Kama Sutra.
Are the 269 amazing sex tips and tricks for men in this book really that amazing? Many would argue that the information contained within its pages is stuff most people have already thought about, done or, at the very least, heard about. It’s not overly illuminating, nor is it very thorough in any one area of interest. On the other, the book is intended to be an entertaining, easy to pick-and-flip through type of read. The authors did an awesome job selecting an interesting mixture of content - not to mention deliciously sexy imagery - to fit into such a condensed work. ‘269 Amazing Sex Tips and Tricks for Men’ is a great quickie and well worth buying!
If you would like to order Anne Hooper's 269 Sex Tips for Men, please .